Monday, February 11, 2013

OutOfOrder reBoot

After several months of home renovations, moving, packing, unpacking, moving again ( thankfully not my own treasures of my personal antiquity) I think I shall have an opportunity to read & write blogs again on a more regular basis.

Much has occurred since I began my self imposed hiatus and the concepts of conservative political philosophy has been undertaking a deep look in the mirror of late. Re evaluating it's assumptions is the worst possible thing to happen. Granted it is not at all where any of us desired to be post Presidential election- but I believe we ALL recognized - we needed it long before the November election.

Thanx to all who have reached out to me to see if I was still alive & kicking . Your encouragement has aided my return.

No comments: